Do you want to run the 2021 London Marathon?
We have some exciting news!
This Is EPIC are delighted to be allocated a Charity place for the 2021 London Marathon, the last time we had a place was in 2019 when Jenni West completed the run and raised an incredible £1700 for our projects.
Our projects focus on delivering Village Savings and Loans schemes in communities in Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. We empower individuals to come together to access informal financial services has a positive and sustainable impact on the fight against extreme poverty.
We’re looking for an excited, passionate individual to take our charity place at the 2021 London Marathon on Sunday 3rd October.
If you’re interested in our charity place we want to hear from you if with the following details:
- Commitment to raising a minimum of £1,500 in fundraising
- Why you’re interested in helping us change lives through our projects?
- A few ideas on fundraising activities
What you will get in return…
- This Is EPIC running t-shirt or vest
- Input into a training plan (if required)
- Social media and print media coverage to support fundraising activities.
Please email email@example.com with your details. Applications will close at 5pm on Wednesday 30th June.
Never Give Up